One More Brawl Taunts One More Brawl Taunts

not that funny

This one was just... annoying. Did one person seriously write all the "jokes"? Because she really needs try harder. The animation and art wasn't bad, though.

Pokemon: The Lost Ending Pokemon: The Lost Ending

Lol

That's got to be a whole... 3 experience points right there.

Ockeroid responds:

But who would get the EXP? Mew or MewTwo? :o

Glad you liked it

Run, Jesus Run! Run, Jesus Run!

Cute

Actually I'm kinda shocked people have trouble hitting a space bar for ten seconds in the review sections.

That's just sad guys.

Furries Furries

Not that bad.

Not what I was expecting with a title like "furries" though. Obviously a LOT of options were copped out game overs: it would make a lot more sense to either flesh out what happened, or create more paths from it. Seeing as you said this was a school project, I think you should have just removed the extra options altogether.

Bottom line is, unnecessary game overs annoy people. Avoid them.

The rest of it is actually good. The story made sense, though it was short, and the animation and effects weren't bad. I think if you continued working with Flash you could make games/movies a lot better than this.

~BH~ Summer Breeze ~BH~ Summer Breeze

Beautiful

It's a very pretty, melodic piece. A lot of your songs have a medieval feel to them I noticed. I think the ending was actually pretty good, how it goes into one instrument at the end.

You did another great job of making the instruements sound very real, this is very professional, good job!

Blackhole12 responds:

The medieval feel thing is interesting, a couple others have noticed that too. I suppose its a limitation of the instruments I have available to me.

So either I compose hard techno or medieval music. lol :P

Thanks 8D